Help us in our mission as a church! Below our some ways to get plugged in and "On Mission":
1) Bulletins: Volunteer every other month helping to fold, stuff, and prepare the bulletins for our weekly services. This involves a weekly pick up and drop off of bulletin materials and about 1 hour to package bulletins for the month you serve.
2) Info Center Host: Welcome and assist service attendees at our info center after the 9:30 or 11 am service. This is a once a month or every other week position.
3) Kidzlife Check-In Center Host: Welcome and assist parents checking in their kids for classes. This involves arriving early to the 9:30 or 11 am service. This is a once a month or every other week position.
4) Greeters: Greet and assist service attenders at our 9:30 or 11 am service. This involves arriving early to one of the services. This is a once a month or every other week position.
5) Refreshments: Provide a welcoming and connecting atmosphere by preparing snacks & drinks for our weekly services. This is a once a month position preparing for both services. This involves purchasing & preparing snacks during the week, arriving at 10:10 am on Sunday to set up for first service. Then also setting up for the 2nd service.
If you would like to play a part in one of these areas of ministry, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org